Page 3 of 9
- Drying fruit depletes it of 30-80% of its vitamin and antioxidant content
- A 2010 study found that 48% of soda fountain contained fecal bacteria, and 11% contained E. Coli.
- 9 out of 10 Americans are deficient in Potassium.
- Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked.
- About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.
- Ketchup was used as a medicine back in the 1930’s.
- Honey never spoils.
- About half of all Americans are on a diet on any given day.
- A hardboiled egg will spin, but a soft-boiled egg will not.
- Avocados are poisonous to birds.
- Chewing gum burns about 11 calories per hour.
- The number of animals killed for meat every hour in the U.S. is 500,000.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It’s the same with apples!
- More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
- Only 8% of dieters will follow a restrictive weight loss plan (such as hCG Drops diet, garcinia cambogia diet, etc.)
- Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.