Page 6 of 9
Did You Know:
- If 33 million people held hands, they could make it all the way around the equator.
- Earth is the only planet that is not named after a god.
- The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissible in court.
- You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you are an adult you only have 206.
- A ten-gallon hat will only hold ¾ of a gallon.
- Just like fingerprints, everyone has different tongue prints.
- ATM’s were originally thought to be failures, because the only users were prostitutes and gamblers who didn’t want to deal with tellers face to face.
- Of all the words in the English language, the word “set” has the most definitions. The word “run” comes in close second.
- A “jiffy” is the scientific name for 1/100th of a second.
- One fourth of the bones in your body are located in your feet
- 111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- Blue-eyed people tend to have the highest tolerance of alcohol.
- A traffic jam lasted for more than 10 days, with cars only moving 0.6 miles a day.
- The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
- Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.